Saturday, August 27, 2005

Sometimes ya gotta suck it up.

Well I got a couple of rows into my boyfriend's mom's hat.... GOSH I HATE THIS YARN! i do! i do! i do! Anyways, it's your basic knit 2, purl 2... but I kept forgeting where I was, and really messed up too many times to just say "ah, it's one tiny mistake" and frogged the whole thing... really, I wasn't paying much attention to what I was doing, and it deserves more... even if I hate the yarn.

So I restarted, and have about 3 rows done, maybe?? But I am trying something a tad different, and just using the knit stitch and not the purl... so it wont be ribbed? who cares? who said rib was cool, anyways?? :D lol, I'm being funny. I might like it better like this... maybe.

Anyways, that's where I am. Just thought I would update this ol' blogger thingy. :D

1 comment:

weaselrina said...

Hey there! Nice work you've got going on over here- Love the hats!