Monday, June 20, 2005

Working On...

Still working on my hat! I actually only have about 3 rows of k2, p2 left until I start decreasing, which is only like 6 rows of that... yay! I am going to try to knock out that tonight.

I know the whole ribbing thing is easy, but yet time consuming kinda too!!! Argh the k2 p2... i just wanna scream, PICK one!!! lol, lets knit or lets purl! LOL.

I am very excited to get this hat done. I'm a one project at a time kinda girl. I just want to be a finisher. hehe. I dont know what I am going to do after this... probably another hat, I think. One that might fit someone. LOL.

I do think that the pattern is on crack... this hat is going to be huge, and it's supposed to be a medium. However I didn't do a gauge check either... so that could be my fault LOL. It also said that the hat could be done in 2 hours. HA! Not with me knitting it. I'm a slow knitter. I have gotten faster since I started last August... but I just dont get to knit enough... boo work and no time. :D

Here is a picture of my mom's scarf that I finished for her for mother's day.



And yes she did want it that big. I didn't mess that up too :D hehe.

And here is amelia's scarf, I think the hat I make next will be for her and match this scarf. :)



I love hers to pieces.

Well I think that's all for now...I'm at work right now and I suppose I might should get to work.

1 comment:

Kemma said...

Ha! I remember that scarf. That's a huge amount of knitting.